Research methods is not a course we usually have in France. I have already learnt how to do dissertations in French, so I think that learning how foreigners do it can open my mind.
I guess it is a very fast way to skip issues that occur now and then as it will train me to solve problems I may have not paid attention to before. I'm very curious and I like to know why thinks are done a certain way. Sometimes, things seem to be done randomly, and if it is right for some, it is not the case for most of them.
This course was in the list of those I had to choose in order to get a master in computing science diploma. Thanks to it, I will probably be able to get a more interesting job faster than if I just had a bachelor.
No comments:
Post a Comment